If there is any content contained within this site that you have been unable to access, please contact the Website Editor, Christy Palmer, either by email email@example.com, or by calling 0779 156 6002. We will endeavor to provide the content in a print or electronic format that is suitable to your needs. We apologies but we are unable to provide Braille equivalents.
- All text should be resizable using your browser's text-resize option (generally to be found under the 'view' menu option).
- You can apply your own stylesheet to this site without affecting the readability or accessibility of the information contained within.
- Images that convey important information will have alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text will be left blank.
- Links to external sites or documents have been labelled using square brackets directly after the text of the link; e.g. this is a link [new window]
- All hyperlinks should make sense when read out of context.
- The hyperlinks in this site should change colour when you place your cursor over the link to activate it. All hyperlinks should be a different colour when the destination page has already been visited.
- The site has been tested to ensure that it is accessible in a wide range of browsers:
- Our pages are designed so that they can be viewed at a screen resolution of 800 x 600 pixels or larger.